Sunday 13 May 2012

Helmet or Heels: I'm comfortable in either!

Those who know me will have a hard time imagining that heels rank anywhere near helmets for me (except when 'power dressing' for work and then it's just a costume). But the title of this post isn't about my fashion preferences, it's about a fab website that profiles women riders. I had a devil of a job finding female role models on the web when I was learning to ride so Helmet or Heels is a welcome addition. Recently yours truly was profiled (see my profile here). Check the site out, and if you're a female biker get in touch with Pam who runs the site, we want to read about your journey into biking.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to have made the connection with you and other lady riders!! True confession: I'm not wearing a lot of heels lately ... mostly riding boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to see you profiled on Helmet or Heels and I am looking forward to following the adventures of your riding.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete