Wednesday 16 May 2012

Challenge: There's a Wocket in my Pocket

I've always assumed I carry a crazy amount of junk in my pockets when out on the bike, I certainly feel weighed down, and thanks to Trobairitz I can have a nosy peek at the contents of other bikers pockets !! Am I a squirrel also......?

OK, so huge North Face wallet (I'm a bit of a North Face queen, can't help myself, it appeals to the outdoors geek in me). Camera, for the odd occasion when a ride coincides with blue skies. The black cloth is a glasses cleaner - it's bad enough having smears on your visor, it's no fun adding to that with messy specs! Stand-thingy for the times when I park up on gravel and don't want to watch my bike pitch over into the undergrowth. Bike keys, wheel lock, lock and house keys. Then the phone and ipod. I only ever wear one earphone though, I don't want to be completely shut off from the sound of traffic. So there you go, not too bad, not too squirrel like!

1 comment:

  1. Not too squirrel like at all. Thanks so much for playing along. I've added your link to my original post.

    ReplyDelete